Ascaran the Archangel
“In a world where even angels deserve to die,
Bloodshed is the only way to purge evil.”
– Legendary and very ancient angel from the time of the Creation.
– He didn’t show compassion or love for others, severely punishing mistakes.
– Sentenced to solitary confinement for disobeying his Creator´s fundamental principles.
– He must defeat the demon Vanarus to eternally seal the portal to the Infernal Plane.
Bruiser with good defense and the power to heal. In addition, he can transfer his health to allies.
Ideal for boosting and protecting an important hero. He´s also a reliable healing source for teams with no healers.
Exalted Strike, Wings of Justice, Holy Light, Celestial Armor
Vanarus the Demon
“I am not Evil incarnate;
I am much, much worse.”
– According to literature, he is the most famous creation of the dark God, Bauron.
– Betrayed his own kind in favor of a creation of the light Goddess, Tamera.
– Cursed and turned into a rock. Spent thousands of years unable to move.
– Intends to open a portal to the Infernal Plane, allowing demons to invade Tanares.
Bruiser with the best ability to reposition enemies, while also dealing massive damage and applying powerful debuffs.
He´s very important in strategies based on attacks in area and counter-healing.
Blades of Agony, Dance of the Damned, Soul Corruption, Death Sentence
Ohris the Monk
“Do not pray for easy battles;
Pray for strength to overcome the hard ones!”
– Raised by monks at the top of Tanares’ highest Mountain.
– Incapable of controlling the Tiger Within, went on a purification pilgrimage.
– Seeks the strongest opponents and the noblest lessons.
– He is on a journey to find the artifact of Eternal Life.
Bruiser with good mobility, he can ignore debuffs and neutralize the effects of enemy´s attacks.
Ideal for avoiding permanent effects. With the ability to hit two enemies at once, he takes advantage of positioning strategies.
Dashing Strike, Ki Barrier, Wrath of the Tiger, Path of Purification
Renkyr the Dragon Avenger
“When you dare to fight a dragon;
You win or you die, there is no middle ground.”
– Affected by hallucinatory dreams about Dragons.
– Leader of the Draconic Evolutionist Assembly of Tanarian Helpers (DEATH).
– Believes Dragons are to blame for Tanares’ natural catastrophes.
– Aims to find, and ultimately kill, all Dragons.
Bruiser with good defensive ability, he can focus on an enemy to deal more damage for the entire match. He´s one of the few heroes that can revive a dead ally. Ideal in several strategies, due to his versatility.
Dragon Blood, Searing Vengeance, Life Explosion, Mark of Death