Catharina the Witch
“Darling! Care only for your body;
Your soul is already mine.”
– Purple Witches are a being of folklore, believed by the Church to be extinct for centuries.
– Over 1800 years old, she witnessed some of Tanares’ most important historical events.
– Her soul is ancient, but her body is always young, stolen from women she seduces.
– Her favorite targets are healthy, strong women she meets in the Arena.
Controller with powerful debuffs and effects that amplify the damage taken by enemies. She has the fearsome power to swap the health of two combatants.
Ideal in fast damage (or protection against fast damage) strategies.
Black Plague, Blood Curse, Soul Link, Dark Ritual
Zund the Illusionist
“If your mind told you one thing and your eyes another;
Which one would you believe?”
– Unable to control his powers, his every thought was visually manifested.
– Hallucinatory and paranoid, believed all his town’s problems were caused by the Emperor.
– After a failed attempt on the Emperor’s life, he was captured and cured.
– Enticed and turned by the Emperor, Zund joined his secret “Special Ops” Team.
Controller with versatile powers that prevent some enemy attacks and cause devastating debuffs, while also creating good defensive effects.
Ideal in strategies that remove and diminish opposing powers.
Rainbow Ray, Dangerous Choice, Mirage, Nightmare
Zafara the Fallen Angel
“It’s time to see the truth:
Hell and heaven are just a point of view matter”
– Born an archangel, she was the first to also manifest demonic powers.
– Inspired the Creation of Humans, capable of good deeds and evil doings.
– Fell in love with a Human and resurrected him, disobeying divine orders.
– Recently released from her captivity, she tries to find her place in the world.
Controller with good debuffing effects, she can also heal allies. Holds the best resurrection power of the game.
Ideal in strategies that try to maintain a hero alive at any cost, she is a good source of healing in teams with no Healer.
Dark Light, Hungry Spirits, Revenge of the Dead, Purgatory
Elarine the Telepath
“Attacked by your ally? Really?
Oh, we can’t trust anyone these days.”
– Started her criminal career by influencing and aiding Noblemen.
– Created (and leads) a powerful organization that acts in the underworld of Arenas.
– A gifted telepath, she’s an expert on espionage and discovering secrets.
– Uses her organization’s vast network to seek the Artifact of Eternal Life.
Controller with the ability to force enemies to attack their allies. With one of the best attacks in the game, she is also the worst one-on-one hero.
Ideal in several combos that break the enemy team’s strategies.
Mind-Link, Puppet Dance, Lobotomy, Cerebrokinesis