Niary the Hunter
“One shot, One kill!
Beware, this arrow has your name on it.”
– Hunts aberrations at the border of an expanding Wasteland.
– Underrates humans, deeming them less capable and emotionally irresponsible.
– Found the first clue for a solution to the Wasteland problem.
– Provoked the assembly of a Hero-made Campaign group.
Shooter with good accuracy and versatility. She can shoot multiple targets at once, or focus on a single target to deal extra damage.
Ideal as a powerful source of damage that adapts to the opposing team.
Twin Shot, Explosive Arrow, Perfect Hunt, Rapid Fire
Avelum the Wizard
“When I unleash my mighty arcane power,
the laws of nature become insignificant.”
– Commands the most respected Magical Research Team in Tanares.
– Writes academic studies and books on a variety of subjects.
– Discovered a sealed, frightening, and ancient source of magical power.
– Fights in Arenas to make tests and alliances with warriors “for when the time comes”.
– Has started to believe that there should be a limit to Human knowledge.
Shooter optimized for attacking multiple targets, he deals reduced damage against single combatants. His attacks have tactical and defensive effects.
The most productive hero in strategies based on attacks in area.
Magic Missile, Arcane Blast, Counter Spell, Shock Wave
Juliet the Ice Sorcerer
“Winter is coming; Taste the feeling!”
– The origins of her ascendance and powers are shrouded in mystery.
– Absolved in the Arena of a crime she committed, but…
– Convicted of crimes she did NOT commit, forcing her to live in hiding.
– Holds a high position in the Ironhand’s “Ten Most Wanted” list.
Shooter with high single-target damage capacity and the most accurate attack of the game. Very effective against Tanks and Bruisers.
Ideal in fast damage strategies and situations that require accurate shots.
Icy Wind, Winter Breath, Frost Hurricane, Blizzard
Zanac the Fire Sorcerer
“Fire can warm, brighten, gather;
I use it to burn, blind, destroy.”
– Bullied and cast out in his infancy for not developing powers.
– Grew up a resentful outcast that burned down his village when his powers finally manifested.
– Condemned to fight in the Arena, where he found an unexpected calling.
– His deeds caught the attention of the Shadow Wing, by which he was recruited.
Shooter focused on the simple strategy of burning health down, he excels in attacking a single target.
Ideal in teams that need to damage fast, including out-of-turn.
Flame Blast, Inferno Shield, Fireball, Eternal Blaze