Count Blake the Vampire
“I see all the terror and despair I once experienced… deep in the eyes of those I feed upon.”
– Expert pharmacist and explorer.
– Uses his own blood as the main ingredient for powerful healing potions.
– Betrayed by people that hired a vampire to drain all of his blood.
– Fights to find powerful blood for a new, secret, evil potion.
Mobile Brute with powerful offensive effects, but he deals less damage than others.
Ideal for breaking through enemy defenses and attacking distant opponents.
Life Drain, Night Cloak, Call of the Master, Blood Feast
Katar the Barbarian
“War. Blood. Battle. They don´t need a purpose; They are the purpose.”
– Grew up in a nomadic Orc Tribe that moved around to avoid the Inquisition;
– Became a military leader and served alongside his childhood friend, Kor’dal.
– Betrayed and left severely injured in the desert. Almost died.
– Fights in a club of Arena gladiators while plotting revenge.
Efficient Brute at dealing damage, because he can make attacks that are more likely to hit the enemy.
Ideal for those who want to deal large amounts of damage and not worry about complex strategies.
Mighty Blow, Berserker Strike, Barbaric Rage, Whirlwind
Morlogh the Minotaur
“Nothing in this world can stop my charge; In the end, only death is in its trail.”
– The result of a forbidden magical experiment.
– When his mind was released from a curse of rage, his savior sold him as a slave.
– Made a career at the Arenas, working his way up from Slave to Hero.
– Became a wise individual and an esteemed Master of Arms.
Brute with good mobility and incredible damage potential, but his attacks come with drawbacks.
Ideal for dealing fast and massive damage to enemies, if you are willing to pay the price.
Mighty Charge, Reckless Blow, Labyrinth Fury, Trample
Sedrik the Werewolf
“I live in a world of blood and curse; Tonight, I welcome you to it.”
-Events surrounded by mystery turned him into a werewolf.
-Woke up next to his dead family after his first transformation.
-Willing to sacrifice his life and sanity in the effort to bring them back from the dead.
-Fights with unseen fury, rage and despair.
Brute with the highest damage potential in the game when he is injured.
Ideal in teams that are able to protect him, because he can create havoc if not killed fast.
Moonlight Rage, Death Claws, Bestial Fury, Bloodthirst