Garion the Rogue
“Why so serious, my friend? A gleeful death is better than a sad one, don´t you think?”
– Raised by an owner of clandestine Arenas.
– Tireless philanderer, exceptional combatant, and an even better thief.
– Acts as a masked vigilante, correcting social injustices.
– Nurtures the hope of finding his true, lost love.
Tactician who can negate enemies’ effects and steal their attacks. Deals massive damage when well positioned to flank enemies.
Ideal for neutralizing the most important hero of the opposing team.
Dirty Trick, Backstab, Master Stroke, Memory Theft
Liana the Pirate
“The depths of ocean conceal unspeakable dangers;
Now you will face the worst of them.”
– Sole survivor of a shipwreck caused by a legendary Hydra that killed her father.
– Inherited the command of the biggest pirate company in all Tanares.
– Plans on building the strongest ship ever built, to cross the Eternal Storm.
– Fights in the Arena to find allies with whom she could face the Hydra
Tactician with great defensive and offensive powers. Dangerous when left by herself.
She can debuff enemies and prevent them for receiving helpful effects. Ideal in survivor strategies.
Blackwater Taint, Revenge of the Seas, Tide of Blood, Maelstrom
Myr the Assassin
“I will not rejoice your death;
But I will enjoy leading you to it.”
– Remorseless, acrobatic, sociopathic killer.
– Betrayed by her organization’s leaders.
– Captured by the Empire in an attempt to murder the Captain of the Ironhand.
– Recruited for a counterespionage service against the Empire’s most powerful enemy.
Tactician who is capable of dealing great damage and devastating effects on a single target. She can also apply ongoing damage.
Ideal for quickly assassinating the main hero of the opposing team.
Nightshade Poison, Ambush, Shadow Dance, River of Blood
Rokaru the Samurai
“One blade. Three thousand ancestors; Their spirits will guide my sword to victory.”
– Protector of the only City known to be outside the Imperial grasp.
– Banished under accusations of having stolen a draconic relic.
– Seeks to solve the mystery behind the relic’s disappearance.
– Found out the Empire is developing a way to circumvent his City’s Milenar Wall.
Tactician who is capable of strategically moving the enemy. He can maximize the versatility of his Passive Power,
while negating those of his enemies. Ideal in strategies that take advantage of position.
Tide of Blades, Ancestral Katana, Dragon Spirit, Ten Thousand Swords