Rurik the Warrior
“Dwarves are indeed stubborn; Give it up, you shall not pass!”
– Leader of an old dwarf warrior Clan – turned to mining in a time of peace.
– Investigated the opening of a mysterious underground chamber.
– Lost contact with the surface for almost a year.
– Betrayed by his brother that enslaved his family in his absence.
– Seeks to regain the leadership of the Clan and find his missing children.
Tank with the best defensive ability in the game. He can expand his influence to draw enemies’ attacks to himself.
Ideal in strategies where you focus all power on a single hero that must survive at all costs.
War Cry, Crushing Blow, Iron Wall, Epic Shield
Jorana the Amazon
“Mercy is not always a good thing: Spare the wolves, sacrifice the sheep.”
– Abandoned by a savage city that casts out female babies.
– Raised to maturity by a group of women, in hiding.
– Sturdy enough to be recognized even by male chauvinist barbarians;
– Forced to fight in the Arena to protect her sisters’ home.
Tank with great mobility, she can deal massive damage and hit two enemies at once.
Ideal in teams that want to deal quick damage or reposition enemies to take advantage of attacks in area.
Dance of Steel, Whirling Spear, Thunderous Charge, Lightning Reflexes
Nakral the Death Knigh
“You cannot kill the knight of living death;
For what is dead may never die.”
– Former leader of the Shadow Wing, but was betrayed by his subordinates.
– Tortured in the Wasteland and executed by the Imperial army.
– Knows a terrible personal secret about the Emperor.
– Seeks vengeance and enjoys hunting and hurting the living.
Tank with powerful effects that pull, debuff and prevent enemies from regaining health.
Ideal for countering healing-focused strategies and eliminating distant ranged heroes.
Evil Sword, Death Grip, Creeping Darkness, Spectral Lance
Sir Erick the Paladin
“Put your faith in the Light;
It will be your shield and might!”
– A former respected member of the Inquisition.
– Gradually became convinced of the Church’s wrong-doing.
– The tables turned when he started fighting for the other side.
– Started fighting for the accused, when they requested Trials by Combat.
Tank with great defensive abilities and ability to heal his allies. He’s best at keeping others alive.
Ideal in healing-focused strategies or teams that lack healers, but want a reliable healing source.
Holy Sword, Shield of Faith, Barrier of Light, Divine Sacrifice